- Prices from 820 euros per month for a custom-designed office
The Crescent Anderlecht offers you a hyper-modern, flexible working environment near the Brussels Ring.
- Located in a unique green environment with a splendid park, terrace, eco-pond and more.
- Offices furnished to a high standard for one-person businesses, but also spacious open-plan offices for larger organisations
- An elegant, super-spacious entrance hall available for you and your visitors to use free of charge and without reservation for discussions, waiting, working or meetings
- Rentals available for 1 year or longer
- Possibility of combining office spaces with meeting rooms
- IT connections to suit your needs: plug & play
- Fast and secure data connectivity: private VLANs and wireless guest Internet access for your visitors
- Building fully equipped with wifi access points and VoIP telephony
- Two restaurants, a gym and an ironing service
The full package for The Crescent Anderlecht includes all costs to be fully operational:
- Layout and furniture, arranged to your liking in consultation with you
- Common and individual charges: utilities, cleaning, property management, access control, security, etc.
- Reception services Mail delivery
- 24/7 access
- Happy hour
Interested in The Crescent Anderlecht? Then contact us right now.
The clearest proof of our commitment to green thinking at The Crescent is our unique ecological garden with its beautiful terrace, set in a lovely park with a magnificent pond. Every effort has been made to encourage biodiversity. Rainwater is captured for use in the pond.
The offices are accessible round the clock, including outside The Crescent’s normal opening hours.
The state-of-the-art meeting rooms are a pleasant and efficient place for your meeting. We offer an extremely flexible reservation system: per hour, per half day or for a full day. With or without catering? The choice is yours. Need a laser pointer or a flipchart? Just ask and we’ll have them ready for you.
Stylish reception by friendly, multilingual staff who will welcome your visitors, distribute the mail and answer the phone on behalf of your company.
You have your own private office, but you’re also part of a business community with free social events in the common parts of the business centre.
Extensive parking facilities, including for visitors, for both bicycles and cars.
A separate furnished office that you share with other businesses.
A gym concept with high-quality equipment and round-the-clock access. Personal coach by appointment. Showers and changing rooms available next to the fitness studio.
Available free of charge in the atrium for informal meetings.
10 minutes away from Brussels and easily accessible by public transport. The nearest metro station is Erasmus.
Garantie écologique - certification BREEAM-in-use
Éco-jardin avec récupération des eaux de pluie
Bornes de recharge sur le parking
The ironing service takes care of all your laundry twice a week.
- One restaurant with table service and another with self-service
- Delicious dining in cosy, family-run bistro `Insieme'
- Healthy, home-cooked meals
- For breakfast, lunch, takeaways and events
- Catering service for business lunches, meetings, events and conferences
- Takeaway service with online ordering
Opening Hours RECEPTION
|monday - friday||08:30 - 17:30|
|saturday - sunday||closed|
The Crescent Anderlecht is 10 minutes from Brussels by car? Erasmus Metro station is immediately at the entrance, on line 5 Herman-Debroux, with waiting times of between 5 and 7 minutes.
The Crescent is less than 5 minutes’ drive from exits 15A and 16 of the Brussels Ring.
- Located on Lenniksebaan in Anderlecht, 10 minutes from central Brussels
- Easy to reach by:
- Car: close to the Brussels Ring - exits 15A & 16 Anderlecht – Erasmus with direct connection to all motorways (E40, E19, A12, E411, E42)
- Bicycle: covered bicycle parking area with changing rooms and showers
- Metro: close to Erasmus metro station - line 5 Herman-Debroux, waiting times of 5 to 7 minutes
- Bus: 141 and 142
- Brussels Airport: 15 minutes away